Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday In The Park

Yesterday was a special day for our family. Besides a rare day of the Feldman family nearly being all together(oldest is still in Arizona), it was also the day my Uncle Ralph was with us to take our daughter Rebecca's and her fiance's engagement photos. Ralph had done our wedding photos, or at least some of them 25 years back and so this was nearly a full circle moment, and it will be when our daughter gets married next June. I decided it would be great fun to take photos of my Uncle taking the photos, sort of a behind the scene shots, and in between snap off a few shots of our other daughter, our youngest Angel, and then have hubby shoot off a few of us as well. 

We met at Rebecca's home and then car pooled to The Empire Mine just off of hwy 49 near the Grass Valley area of the Sierra Foothills. I did a blog about it last year and was happy to go back. You can read about that visit here. So as follows the pictorial collection of our visit.


And so the photo session starts....


Oops I was caught in the act *giggle*



  

And now the photos hubby took, I took of our youngest and one she took of us....


 
Hamming it up!


Bye Now....hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our day out.

1 comment:

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.