Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas from Muse Cottage


Muse Cottage at Christmas time... done quickly and with what few lights we could afford this
year. Next year we will add more and fine tune it a bit.




It has been a couple of weeks of simply sitting back and relaxing since I last posted. Nothing much going on past the day to day goings ons of living here at Muse Cottage. Though I will have a project to share with you in the early part of the new year.... a little sprucing up of one of the rooms here.  Today however I wanted to pop in and share the sprucing up of Muse Cottage for the holidays and to wish you all a very merry and magical Christmas.

With the limited space and no little ones to decorate for , we have downsized
our tree. 
My Santa, a gift from my hubby many years ago. I adore him.

Norie the Muse Cottage Faerie in her own woodland setting...
no worries we let her out many times a day. 


A spry little Christmas elf taking a rest on some acorns, and a special Santa's helper elf lights up the Christmas stars in the basket. 


Woodland creatures right at home under our tiny tree. 

We went with a bird theme this year with a touch of whimsy.

Carved wooden birds hang throughout, mini pine cones, red berries, and
rusted bells fill in the gaps as do little mushroom fae homes... yes they look like
bird houses, but the birds are far too big don't you think? 

I like a non traditional tree topper, and this seemed perfect!

Whimsy continues on the mantle.


The tv may block the fireplace, but lucky for me I have a DVD that will mimic burning logs and
play Christmas music come the big day. 


I hope you have enjoyed taking a little holiday tour with me, till next time from me to you ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.