Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Sunday, September 12, 2010

History with a touch of Fall in the air....latest adventure! Part 3

I hope that you have been enjoying the tour through Marshall Gold Discovery State Park. I have loved sharing it with you ! Today is rather a lazy day. Tried to sleep in, after a night of restless sleep. It is noon and still I sit here in my Pj's and though I have made coffee it has not lifted the fog. I am at odds as to what to do with my day. Had I not promised that I would post this blog today, not sure I would be anywhere other than on my couch dozing . But I did and so here I am. Happy to be so. Always good for me to have something to do besides be a couch potato.

I mentioned that we saw wild life and picked pears from the orchard that has been there for over 100 years , and I wanted to share those photos with you today as I close out the blogs about our trip to Coloma. I was amazed when I saw three , young female deers walking in the fields near us, and all but one seemed to not notice or care that we were there snapping photos as they grazed. I took so many. As they got closer and closer I took more and more. I was just in awe. I am only going to share one today....the only one I got with all three ...how peaceful it all was. I could have watched them for hours!


   
Then there were the Geese in the orchard...they did not care a wit that we were walking around, talking , and picking pears.....
 

Hubby took a couple pics of course as I was doing so

I plan to use a pear for a dessert for us tonight , and the rest I shall share with friends ....
Here is the  link if you can not read this...and guessing you can not. I am just too sleepy to type it out.


Tomorrow I shall share how it turned out and a pic of the final product.......till then enjoy your Sunday. I am not heading back to the couch and well plan to doze off for a quiet afternoon nap.

4 comments:

  1. Yummmy is right! Love pear recipes and I haven't seen this one yet (thanks for the link). Can't wait to see the pic of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a pleasure on this journey... looking forward to the pear recipe... come visit when you can...

    ReplyDelete

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.