I have no big ideas on what to do, but today is grocery day, so going to pick up loads of vegies, fruit and lean meat and just stick to the plan and do my best. I did decide to indulge in a apple cider doughnut yesterday ...made fresh to order!!! Went wine tasting and did not pour out after a sip AND a huge bowl of chili and cheese and crackers....basically sometimes you have to say " To hell with it!!" TODAY I shall start with a clean slate...and hopefully next week, I shall be more in the mood to be motivational and have a great report on my progress....but till then....moving on.
I received a blog award! Can you imagine??? YES, another blog award! Here sometimes I wonder if anyone is really reading or caring...yeah I have insecurities...I am human. But I guess they are, or at least a few are and I have been rewarded!!!
Isn't this cute?? My friend The Lucky Dame over at A Beautiful Mess gave it to me. There are rules to receiving this award....
Rules for this award:
- Thank the person who awarded this to you. Well, duh!
- Copy and put the award on your blog. :)
- List 3 things which you love about yourself:
- Post a picture of yourself that you love
- Pass this on to a couple of the sweetest bloggers...because we like to share the love.
1. I have a huge heart, and am not afraid to show it, aka wear it on my sleeve.
2. I have become stronger and stronger through all the hardships I / we have faced over the years, not giving in ( too often) and not giving up ( even when I really wanted to!)
3. I love that I have become comfortable with me. My curves, my smile, even though it is not perfect and my teeth need a lot of work due to illness and age. I have also become comfortable with my photo being taken and then actually sharing it here for everyone to see, even though I see all the flaws in each photo and would rather not do so.
Here is a photo I like of myself. I could have posted a fashion shot that I adore...but I love this one because it shows that despite my "obsession" with loosing some pounds/inches and wanting to eat more healthy, I can still enjoy life, and all the simple pleasures it offers....like Red Velvet Cupcakes and Cream Cheese frosting! Ok.......
Now I have to give it to others....I am going to delay this. I need to think on it a bit...I will do so. I promise. So next Tuesday I shall post the award, the rules and the blogs I am rewarding it to ...sooner if I find those that like receiving it and have not already.