Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Believe.

This word that I have chosen for my word of the year, it's following me. Seriously. No, I am not kidding. Every where I turn. Quotes I read, Chinese astrology emails, Words from God and the fortune cookie application on Facebook. Today, a dear friend of mine who I call my first daughter, long story, but anyway she sends me a card, it says BELIEVE on the front and she writes it in side. Either God and the Universe are trying to send me a huge message, or well, it is the word for 2011!

"Believe in magic. Strange and uncanny things could happen today. Were you just complaining about your horrible commute? The roads might be clear today. Need a new red dress for that cocktail party? You might see one hanging in a storefront window. Your motto for the next 24 hours? Ask, and you shall receive." Chinese Astrology for Cancer babies like me for this day.



Saw this on a web site.


 There has been more over the last 12 days since picking the word. I have also seen so many things posted on FB that I even typed in the word before realizing it. Having this seemingly simple word reinforced in my life each day since choosing it has only made my foundation that I am building, brick by brick to build a better me, a better life stronger than it started out . 

When I choose the word , not an easy choice mind you, I am not entirely sure that I actually did , believe that is. I was doing what so many bloggers were doing or asking others about, and I was like " sure why not" , I mean I want to. I want to believe things will get better. I want to believe that someone or something will happen so that I can get my Clear Choice Dental implants before I turn 45 ( that is in July by the way) paid in full. I WANT to believe that I WILL win Publishers Clearing House in February ( enter on line daily and sent in my mail in forms, two now in one week) despite nay sayers. I want to believe that we will own a house again, and be able to go back to the life we had just three short years ago. I certainly tell myself day in and day out, tell the Lord, the Universe, my friends, family and all who will listen that I 100% believe it will happen. All of it. 

Law of Attraction believers say that is one of the major hurdles to overcome. Believing what you want and ask for will indeed come to pass. So many things in a one months period of time that I never thought could or would happen have. All I did was write a list, put it out there in prayer, repeat it night after night, day after day and well though not every single thing has happened yet, many things have. Unexpected, in unexpected ways. I was not detailed at first about how I was to achieve what I had put out there, so that could be a reason. But all I know is that it seems to be working. Maybe it is working cause LOA actually does work. Maybe God said to himself/herself "Ok, been through enough..." I do not exactly know. But I believe something IS happening, that is undeniable. And I am ok with a bit of mystery being behind it .Maybe though it is like some quotes where it says if you believe something, YOU make it happen....again do not know. Does not matter to me .....from now on whatever this is, whatever is happening, I BELIEVE!  

 Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.


 
  Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.
 Voltaire quotes (French Philosopher and Writer. One of the greatest of all French authors, 1694-1778)

Dream is a Wish in Your Heart
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great post Stephanie!! The laws of attraction are working. As I have said before " I BELIEVE" in you and your spirit!! Keep saying to your self two things 1. BELIEVE 2. NEVER GIVE UP. I have both written on little postits that are in my wallet, in my car and on my bathroom mirror. Keep the faith....Great things are going to happen in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, that's all it takes... Now, answers may not come the way you've decided they have to, but they will and you will discover you really didn't know the way because the result is so much better... keep believing, because I believe in you... come visit when you can...


    Just posted on my other blog, Rockin' Chair Reflections, Are Bullies Any Different From Gossips? http://bit.ly/hWLEiN

    ReplyDelete

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.