Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!



Happy Veteran's Day! Having many family members and friends who have served or are still serving, of course I can not let this day go by and not say how grateful I am for their services on behalf of the United States! THANK YOU!

My youngest told me that this date has another important little side note to it. On this date November 11, 1918 at 11 a.m. in the French town of Redonthes, the Armistice was signed bringing the war to an end. (11-11 at 11 !) So I thought I would look up and post some great photos from that era to share. (Wish me luck this could take hours as I have a hard time posting photos in blogger now)


Doing their part!



munitions workers

A kiss good bye.


Doughnuts!
code talkers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.