Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

(Semi) Wordless Wicked Wednesday




October is my favorite month. The weather in northern California finally starts to cool off, the leaves start to change, pumpkin everything is in the stores and it is the month we celebrate All Hallows Eve! I simply adore everything about this holiday and always have. In honor of my love for it, every Wednesday and daily on my FB fan page I will share some fun and spooky photos that I have collected. There will be everything from Ghosts to Witches and people dressed up in costumes to fun art clippings when I find them. I will also be posting links to last October's posts, some of my most popular ones ever. I hope you enjoy and have a spooktacular month!

Today is the day of the 
Witch 
( last years post on witches)




















Leila Hyams



Original drawing by
my daughter Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.