Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Surprise!

Sitting here, waiting for
a word, a single word from the
new lender. 


Surprise! Yep, decided to do a double life post, the one yesterday was filling you in on what is going on.. well no word yet, waiting for my phone to ring.. but as it is 5 p.m. here and end of business for such places as lending companies, seems like I shall have to wait till tomorrow. The suspense is driving me batty! Even cookies are not helping. I tried to sit and just watch the wild finches playing in the tree outside our porch, sip on yet another cup of tea, came back inside and played on the computer, surfing, playing games and adding new photos to the fan page on facebook and watched the minutes tick by. So I figured since we are nearly to yet another sunset, another day coming to a close without knowing what is really happening with the house situation, I would share some recent sunset photos I have taken from our porch while standing there waiting for some sort of news one way or another to come my way. Hope you enjoy. 










2 comments:

  1. Hope you get the answer you've been yearning for sweetie! Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It's the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.”
    ― Mia Kirshner, I Live Here

    Love your view!

    ReplyDelete

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.