Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just want to snuggle in ....

What is it about days that are too hot, or too cold to do much that make me just want to crawl into a soft , luxurious bed in a well decorated , peaceful place ? Today is one of those days, but sadly I have a bed that sits on a metal frame, in a beige room, lacking curtains and well the bed skirt is too big and my cat is talking up too much of it with her green fur covered blanket....ewwww....none of this speaks luxury , well decorated or peaceful....but one can dream right?? So I have begun collecting photos of bedrooms, that if I could have a dream bedroom, I would possibly want it to look like. So sit back and enjoy the eye candy ....and I shall share just a portion of the ones I have saved.......


*** Some pics I know where I got them, and others I do not. But if it is from you , let me know and I shall give credit :o)

bedding above is from Candice Olsen

Two pictures above from Belle Maison , who sourced from decor pad and House to Home



Source unknown for two above.


Civility Design

My Home Ideas


Decor By Christine



C.R. Laine Furniture


Colour Me Happy


I tagged this HollyD, but can not find the link for the designer ...so very sorry.


Hampton Hill Bedding


















2 comments:

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.