Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pink Smiles

It is another gray day here in Northern California...blue skies seem so far away, and the winds have already started blowing the delicate pink blossoms off the trees that I have so been swooning over when I take my daily walk..gone for another year. As you know it has been another rough ride up and down the health roller coaster that is my existence and I am in a real need to pick myself up and bring a smile to where a frown now resides. One way I do this is putting on Sirrusly Frank Sinatra on the television, change into my pink satin PJs, and slip into a virtual world where pink smiles are at my finger tips. I thought I would share some pink smiles with you my readers as I know many of you are still dealing with snow and await the pink blossoms to arrive....so this is my gift to you. 

Pink Cotton Candy Dreams.....
Billows Of sweetness
Pink Cotton Candy Dreams Continued....
Even In Cupcakes!
Perhaps you prefer a bit more sparkle....
Queen Bitty
Baby Pink Is Sublime
Who Can Resist A Pink Diamond???The Sparkle Is Intoxicating!!
Maybe you like to wear your pink on your lips and finger tips...I know I do....
Perhaps you dream of pink fashions.....




***Click HERE for another that looks better on the site....


Maybe pink in print ...


I adore pink in my sweets too....

Pink Lemonade
Strawberry Cheesecake
Whoopie Pies in pink!

Of course even my word for the year comes in pink !


And we have to end in pink blossoms...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.