Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Monday, May 30, 2011

Blogger Silence , Day Of Prayer

Today there will be no blog. It will be a day of silence for me, a day of prayer for all the hundreds/thousands really effected by the devastation from the tornadoes across our country. I have friends and family that live those areas. It is a blessing that they have not been effected. Please keep them and everyone in prayer every time you think of reading a blog or posting your own, posting on Twitter or Facebook.  Or join myself for the day and link in to Flip Flops & Pearls who will be social network silent for the week.



Joplin, MO.


 Click button to link up and spread the word...do it for a day or a week...there is a week long banner on Flip Flop & Pearls blog site.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So very very sad the devastation that we simply cannot even imagine. What a perfect post to remind us, Ruby. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.