Copyright © Ruby's Musings
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday

Flip Flops & Pearls
It is another Semi Wordless Wednesday , and today I thought I would share all the weather picks I took on Sunday when my husband and I braved the bizarre winter like storm here in Northern California to take in the sites at the California State Railroad Museum I ( shared in the last two days of posts) . After we had the pleasure of doing just that, we headed down to a small town down along the Delta, Clarksburg . The next few shots were taken from the car, going from the way it looked heading out and what it looked like along the way and then at the very end as we got close to home. Hope you enjoy. Also hope you will jump over to Flip Flops & Pearls and join in the fun of Semi Wordless Wednesday....there will be a link after the photos. 

Hail in May.

Along the Delta ..open fields only minutes from downtown Sacramento.

The open road.

My sweet hubby.

Where the vines grow.

The raising river of the Delta.


The sun breaks through and there are blue skies again.



Where the rainbow ends...home again.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I really like how you captured the full range of weather conditions. I especially love the dramatic cloud shot and the rainbow at the end. (Glad we're not the only ones having crazy weather).

    ReplyDelete

Simply adore all your comments! Thank you so kindly for leaving one! They mean the world to me...more than you know! I love hearing from my readers. XOXO Comments will not appear until I approve them, due to spam bots.